Website Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge and accept that by accessing or using this website, you are accepting the terms and conditions listed below:
1. Use of this website
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website.
- You must not use this website in any way that may cause damage to the website or impairment of accessibility/availability to the website.
- You must not use this website in any way which is unlawful/illegal/fraudulent/harmful, or in connection with any unlawful/illegal/fraudulent/harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without the express written consent of Skopelja Solicitors.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of Skopelja Solicitors.
- This website is used for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Nothing on this site should be substituted for legal advice. Should you wish to obtain legal advice regarding any material represented on this website please contact Skopelja Solicitors on (02) 874 70 874.
- Skopelja Solicitors make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information published on this website.
- Skopelja Solicitors shall not be responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in this website.
- Skopelja Solicitors make no representation or warranty that any information obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses, malicious code or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for free computer viruses, malicious code or other faults or defects. Skopelja Solicitors will not be liable for any loss or damage however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any computer viruses, malicious code or other faults or defects in this website.
- This website contains links to third-party websites and information, data and other material obtained from external sources, not maintained, controlled or associated with Skopelja Solicitors. Skopelja Solicitors is not responsible for the content of any linked sites or external content. Skopelja Solicitors make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information published on those third-party websites.
3. Copyright & Trademarks
- Skopelja Solicitors is the copyright owner of the content of this website.
- Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the prior written consent of Skopelja Solicitors.
- All trademarks, names and logos are owned by Skopelja Solicitors or by the third parties who have contributed to this website. Nothing on this website should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trademarks, without the prior written consent of Skopelja Solicitors or that of the relevant contributor.
- Any information that you provide through this website is treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be disclosed to any party without your consent unless (i) we are required under the law to do so, (ii) as necessary to enforce the terms of service between you and Skopelja Solicitors, or (iii) to protect the rights, safety and property of Skopelja Solicitors and its third party associates.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts.
- Any provision of these Terms & Conditions which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of that prohibition or unenforceability, without invalidating the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.