At Skopelja Solicitors we are focused on providing balanced legal advice whilst considering the various aspects and specific circumstances of each particular case, and to tailor the same for the best possible result.
At Skopelja Solicitors we pride ourselves on ambition and the unrelenting drive to ensure the best result for our clients.
At all times, our firm aims to provide balanced legal advice whilst considering the various aspects and specific circumstances of each particular case, and to tailor the same for the best possible result.
We are forthcoming about our fees and the likely journey that your matter will take. Unlike many other firms, we have no hidden fees and avoid our clients being embroiled in senseless protracted litigation.
We ensure you get the best possible result without costing you an arm and a leg.
See what some of our clients have to say about us.
Who Are We?
Skopelja Solicitors is a Legal Practice situated in Liverpool NSW providing services in the growing area of Western Sydney with a focus on Criminal Law, Traffic Law and Family Law.
In competing with the biggest firms state-wide our focus is result driven to ensure client confidence and satisfaction. We pride ourselves on providing advice tailored to your particular case, whilst balancing the relationship between theory and practice.
Our principal, Mr Skopelja, has been an active member of the legal profession and the local community for a number of years. Our firm has a strong connection to the grassroots and we pride ourselves on being a boutique firm with a big heart.
What We Do?
At Skopelja Solicitors we offer legal advice and representation in the field of:
- Criminal Law including all State and Commonwealth (Federal) matters (Indictable and Summary); and
- Traffic Matters including drink driving, drive whilst under influence of drugs, drive whilst disqualified/suspended/cancelled, dangerous driving, licence appeals, habitual traffic offender declarations; and
- Family Law (contested and uncontested matters) including children (parenting) orders, divorce, prenuptial agreements, property settlement, spousal maintenance and mediation.
We conduct defended hearings, sentence hearings, jury trials, interim hearings, final hearings, appeal hearings, bail applications, interlocutory applications and any other court matters. In matters of particular complexity, our firm has connections and briefs highly specialised counsel (barristers) to assist with the representation in your case.
We advocate your rights in, including but not limited to, the following areas:
- Local Court of New South Wales
- The Children’s Court of New South Wales
- District Court of New South Wales
- Coroner's Court New South Wales
- The NSW State Parole Authority
- The Supreme Court of New South Wales
- The Court of Criminal Appeal
- The Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- The Family Court of Australia
- High Court of Australia